Tuesday, September 22, 2009

Beauteous, golden Autumn days




The end of September & all of October are my absolute favourite times of the entire year. Besides the fact that I love October for Halloween (and not because of the candy, I don't even like candy), I love the leaves changing, I love the feel in the air, I love how beautiful everything is, I just love it.

I was very impressed today to see some colorful leaves on the ground in the backyard. I am not looking forward to the fact that winter is just around the corner and that means coooold weather, but for now I am enjoying the beautiful season changing. We have 2 huge maple trees in the front yard and I absolutely can't wait for all of the leaves to change. Right now we just have a few random ones changing and falling.




Even though the changing season is rapidly approaching us, we still have bees around. This not so little guy made an appearance in our yard earlier today. They seem to be sticking around longer than usual this year.


0 comments: